IT Project Management Support (m/f)
We are looking for an IT Project Management Support (m/f) who actively supports us in our daily business with exciting digital projects at our branch office in Rijeka, Croatia.
M² Business Consulting GmbH – who we are?
M² Business Consulting is a management consulting company proud of its years of experience within digital projects around Europe, and with a focus on the DACH and CS region. We advise our customers on their digital strategy and providing them a helping hand with the implementation and support after the strategy has been developed. We help our clients making their organization digitally agile and ready for the upcoming challenges.
We carefully select our consultants from a variety of backgrounds, with a wide range of expertise and rich scope of interests and strengths. We are not lone fighters, but work hand in hand as a team.
What makes us unique is the diversity in terms of culture and professional background, which results in out of the box solutions offered to our clients.
Above all, our entire team focuses on sport and a healthy lifestyle. We are advocates of enriching meetings with exercises.
Our clients appreciate our proactivity. We analyze thoroughly our client´s situation in order to understand the big picture of a problem. Subsequently, our team of consultants, working hand in hand with a client, establishes an optimal solution, which guarantees to achieve high-aim client goals.
We support our customers as a competent partner in terms of digital strategy, media management and sports management – with a special focus on the automotive industry, telecommunications, IT services and technology.
We are currently looking for a new team member in Rijeka, with a strong focus on Project Management skills, especially with experience from digital (IT, Marketing, Strategy) domain. An advantage would be experience in collaborating with international companies and working with agile projects.
1. Your tasks
- Independent error analysis and troubleshooting
- Coordination of faults until the problem is solved
- Support our project teams as a contact person for 1st level support concerning fault detection, analysis and remediation
- Receiving change requests, faults, defects and incident messages from users via ticket system (Jira)
- Forwarding faults to the next support level
- Documentation for knowledge database
- Regression testing of applications
- Take over the project lead for small customer projects
- Act as scrum master for agile project setups
- Create / Prepare backlog, sprints and reports (based on Atlassian Jira)
- Support the customer in the implementation, introduction, maintenance or further development of suitable IT systems to optimize daily work
- Reporting and project monitoring via status reports, quality reviews and process documentation
- Capturing workflows, abstracting them and transferring them into corresponding requirements
- Work in Agile/SCRUM environment with developers and applications
- Coordination of support teams or external service providers and ensuring compliance with the customer’s technological framework and development specifications
- You have successfully completed a degree in management, marketing, business informatics or a comparable subject
- You have several years of experience in a related activity (3 years minimum)
- You have a successful experience in working with software developers
- You already have some experience in managing digital (IT, Marketing, Strategy) projects
- Good to have experience in dealing with ticket systems (Jira), remote tools (Confluence, MS SharePoint, etc.), as well as Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience in dealing with incident and problem management
- Competent handling of MS Office, in particular MS Outlook and Excel
- Good communication skills and service orientation
- Language skills: Spoken and written English (mandatory), other languages may be beneficial
- Experience in performance testing of desktop and web applications
- Experience in contributing to technical and strategic improvements
- Independent, structured and on-time working attitude
- You think both analytically and networked and act on your own initiative
- You appreciate cross-functional cooperation and like to work as part of a team
- You can quickly grasp new facts and present complex issues in a simplified manner
- You work in a target and customer-oriented manner and with a high level of commitment
- You are interested in innovations, such as digital transformation, and bring this into your work
3. We offer
- A secure job in a future-oriented and dynamic company
- Working in a highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Intensive familiarization
- Exciting future projects
- Short decision-making and pragmatic procedures
Deadline to apply: 20th July 2022.
We look forward to welcoming you soon on board as a part of our cool team.
Application requirements: CV and motivational letter, and any other recommendations and certificates you might think could help.
Please, address your application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com