Your Career at M² Business Consulting
IT Support Employee (m/f/d)
We are looking for an IT Support Employee (m/f/d) who actively supports us in our daily business with exciting digital projects at our branch office in Croatia.
We are an aspiring digital management consultancy following the principle „Create the Unexpected“. We support our customers as a competent partner in terms of digital strategy, media management and sports management – with special focus on the automotive industry, telecommunications, IT services and technology.
We are currently looking for proactive support, especially within the scope of our project „ePrivacy as a Service“ that is dealing with the introduction and implementation of the requirements of the ePrivacy regulation.
Do you feel addressed? If so, Lino Blum will be your contact person.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to Lino.
Please, address your application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations to email@example.com.
- Support our project teams as contact person for 1st level support concerning fault detection, analysis and remediation
- Receiving change requests, faults, defects and incident messages from users via ticket system (Jira)
- Independent error analysis and trouble-shooting
- Coordination of faults until problem is solved
- Forwarding faults to the next support level
- Documentation for knowledge database
- Ensuring the legally compliant integration of processing and storage functions on websites, such as Google Analytics
- Conducting a regular audit to detect and remedy ePrivacy violations
- Regression testing of applications
- Completed IT apprenticeship, or comparable apprenticeship in the IT environment
(dedicated lateral entry also possible)
- Experience in user help desk with emphasis on IT support
- Experience in dealing with ticket systems (Jira), remote tools (Confluence, MS SharePoint,
etc.), as well as Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience in dealing with incident and problem management
- Competent handling of MS Office, in particular MS Outlook and Excel
- Independent, structured and on-time working attitude
- Good communication skills and service orientation
- Language skills: Spoken and written English (mandatory), other languages may be beneficial
- Performance testing of desktop and web applications
- Contributing to technical and strategic improvements
- A secure job in a future-oriented and dynamic company
- Working in a highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Intensive familiarization
- Exciting future projects
- Short decision-making and pragmatic procedures
We look forward to welcoming you soon on board as a part of our cool team.
If you have any questions, you can contact Lino – please, address your application also directly to him.
You can reach him either by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +49 89 780 670 50