IT Project Management Associate (m/f)
We are looking for a IT Project Management Associate (m/f) who actively supports us in our daily business with exciting digital projects at our branch office in Rijeka, Croatia.
M² Business Consulting GmbH – who we are?
M² Business Consulting is a management consulting company proud of its years of experience within digital projects around Europe, and with a focus on the DACH and CS region. We advise our customers on their digital strategy and providing them a helping hand with the implementation and support after the strategy has been developed. We help our clients making their organization digitally agile and ready for the upcoming challenges.
We carefully select our consultants from a variety of backgrounds, with a wide range of expertise and rich scope of interests and strengths. We are not lone fighters, but work hand in hand as a team.
What makes us unique is the diversity in terms of culture and professional background, which results in out of the box solutions offered to our clients.
Above all, our entire team focuses on sport and a healthy lifestyle. We are advocates of enriching meetings with exercises.
Our clients appreciate our proactivity. We analyze thoroughly our client´s situation in order to understand the big picture of a problem. Subsequently, our team of consultants, working hand in hand with a client, establishes an optimal solution, which guarantees to achieve high-aim client goals.
We support our customers as a competent partner in terms of digital strategy, media management and sports management – with a special focus on the automotive industry, telecommunications, IT services and technology.
We are currently looking for a new team member in Rijeka, to support us within the scope of our project „ePrivacy as a Service“ which is dealing with the introduction and implementation of the requirements of the ePrivacy regulation. An advantage would be the experience of collaborating with international companies and working with agile projects, especially with experience in the digital (IT, Marketing, Strategy) field.
1. Your tasks
- Support project leaders when it comes to project management tasks
- Independent error analysis and troubleshooting
- Coordination of faults until the problem is solved
- Making documentation for knowledge database
- Ensuring the integration of processing (cookies and storage elements) functions on websites
- Ensuring and guiding the integration of website tenants
- Conducting a regular audit to detect and remedy cookie violations
- Testing new features of our cookie consent controller including regression tests on a monthly basis
- Regression testing of applications
- Support for our team as the contact person concerning fault detection, analysis and remediation
- Receiving change requests, faults, defects and incident messages via the ticket system (Jira).
- You have successfully completed a degree in business informatics or a comparable subject
- Completed traineeship in the IT environment or similar
- Experience in B2B or B2C user help desk
- Experience in dealing with ticket systems (e.g. Jira) and tools such as Confluence, MS SharePoint, MS Dynamics or similar, would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in dealing with the incident and problem management
- Competent handling of MS Office, in particular MS Outlook and Excel
- Independent, structured and on-time working attitude
- Good communication skills and service orientation
- Language skills: Spoken and written English (mandatory), other languages may be beneficial
- Performance testing of desktop and web applications
- Contributing to technical and strategic improvements
- Interest or knowledge in GDPR-related topics and the relevant solutions
3. We offer
- A secure job in a future-oriented and dynamic company
- Working in a highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Intensive familiarization and onboarding (training)
- Exciting future projects
- Short decision-making and pragmatic procedures
- Hybrid work – work from home and office (4+1)
- Contract of employment
- Budget for further education
Deadline to apply: 12th February 2023.
We look forward to welcoming you soon on board as a part of our cool team.
– motivational letter
– any other recommendations and certificates you might think could help.
Please, address your application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about our career description here: https://www.m2bc.de/en/career/